It’s safe and simple to purchase online! All purchases are made through an internationally recognized online payment system called Payment Express operated by Direct Payment Solutions. It provides a best practice system used to facilitate electronic payments worldwide.
Follow the four steps to below to make a purchase;
STEP ONE: LOCATE PRODUCT
- Browse the various sections of the website. You can use the filter to help you narrow down the
type of product you are after.
- Once you've found your product, Select the correct size or colour if required.
- Now click on the button
- A shopping cart page will appear, with the product you have selected to purchase.
STEP TWO: CHECKOUT PRODUCT
- Check that all the product details are correct. Note you can delete the product by clicking on the X or change the quantity.
- If you have completed your shopping click the button
- If you would like to continue shopping click the button and go back to Step One. Whilst you are shopping, you can get to your shopping cart page by clicking 'cart' at the top right corner of each page.
STEP THREE: ENTER CONTACT AND CREDIT DETAILS
- Once you have checked-out, you will need to fill out two simple forms.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click 'continue'.
- Enter your credit card details (Visa, MasterCard, and Diners)
- Click 'continue' to confirm.
STEP FOUR: RECEIVE CONFIRMATION & ORDER
- A new page will now appear confirming your order and an invoice will be emailed out to you immediately.
- Expect to receive your order within 3-5 working days of placing the order.
- If on the rare occasion your product is not in stock we will contact you within one working day to discuss time frames or an alternative option for you.
Shoe Tip of the Day
When shopping for shoes, plan to go late in the afternoon. You’ll find your feet swell to their largest at that time - so you ensure a better fit!